views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

life after school

school's over and done with.
i gave my boards,slogged,got a decent enough percentage.enough to get into the best college for arts in mumbai...St Xavier's.
First i was afraid......i was petrified(alright that is tina turner!!!!)
but college is all i have expected..and more.
It is a totally home away from home experience.something i will cherish for the rest of my life.
being a Xavierite is....having that edge...being a cut above the rest....
People know when you're a Xavierite!it shows in your dressing sense...your mannerisms...the way you walk...talk...conduct yourself.
I am proud to be a member of this totally AWESOME place....
the staff is excellent...
the people are excellent....
what more do we need???
but of course...life isnt a bed of roses....yes ,of course i have my problems and fights...
my friends circle isn't what i hoped it would be...at first it seemed TOO PERFECT ..Now it's too weird for words...hope that all works out...my parents arent exactly mr and mrs brady....and overall yes i do get low and i do get weird thots...but my thinkin is...what has to happen...que sera sera
anyways...
bye...
tell me what u thought of my 1st little baby...
anisha



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home