views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

*+^whats wrong with the world?*+^

my friends are actin weird
i dont noe wot to say
it eats me up each n every day!!!

i dunno how to bring it up
this feelin inside
it eats up my body soul and mind

someone is ignoring,someone's acting diff
most of them act as if i dont exist!
i should've left...i know i wouldnt have been missed....

i told them i dint lie...they al believed me then
and now as i silently observe them....
they've changed drastically...y rnt they the same

i aint namin no names....aint quotin no words...
but ppl either dont belive me r summin they've hid...
they rnt d same ppl i became frnds wid

she said she was my best frnd...she'd always b der...
now she acts like im jus anyone....noone....
like im an ordinary thing under the sun

he said i ws a close frnd.....i knew he lied....
is it cuz they think i like him...
id rather die!!!

is this life....coz man it's hard...
y cant we jus have a blast.....
life aint always gonna last

let's live n let live...thts wt i wanna say...
let's not wait....
LET'S BEGIN TODAY!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home