views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Thursday, November 04, 2004

*+^a big secret!!*+^

have u ever hidden something for like 10 years???seemed like u forgot it...and then ka-boom...its back-------->>><<<-----
yeah....thts what is happening to me...
a HUGE...and i mean...H-U-G-E...secret....came back to haunt me...in my dreams....my days nights and it's gonna kill me cause there is no way i can deal with it....
it eats me up.it angers me.i couldn't remember exactly what happene...how dumb am i???is it so hard to remember stuff like that....??
i can't talk to my mom about it and there is no 1 else who will give me the support and love i need...
I NEED...
H-eartfelt sympathy
E-motional support
L-ove
P-rayers
i need it...
help me
cause ...
i don't think i will make it alone...
tata...

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger SuperSu said...

Nothing is impossible...nothing is asambhav...
You can get thru nething..u can make it alive out of this...
You can...You've got the power...
We're all with you...Just leave the past behind you,and live for the present..and whats 2 come..the future..!
Its much better that way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home