views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

*+^ HAPI HAPI ME!!!!!!! *+^

it's like..
i used to dream
n hope
for someone....like him..
and i found him...in the MOST unexpected place.!!!PLAY REHEARSAL!!!
and i jus tht he was: "MAN HU I HAVE TO WORK WITH"
and he's not!!!
*beams*
it may seem like i'm braggin bout it..but i'm not...

lolzz
me.......!!!i suffer from low self esteem!!!!!!
he makes me happy...
he knows me..
he loves me..as a person...unlike some other "FREAKS"(!!!!!!)
and he lets me be myself..
*happy sigh*
*ear to ear grin*
but...
(yeah there has to be a but!!!!)
i'm scared.
petrified if u please.
wonderin...if it's too good to be true.....
if..
it's all it seems to be..
in my usual pessimistic way..
i've been told...
just enjoy it as it comes..but i can't...
so..
hopefully..i'm wrong..and it'll last...
and hopefully everything will be fine...
*crosses fingers*!!!
signin off...
god bless...
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home