views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

i tht we had something that no one else could have.. u were one of the two people who made me believe in best frnds again...and u were the one person who shattered that.
i was the only one who suported u wen u told everyone u were a lesbian
i spoke to yr mom 4 hrs..and she cried on my shoulder..
i told her not to ostracize u..tht u were her daughter and u would need her support more than anything else..
i helped u home when u were drunk
i put you to bed and waited till u fell asleep
and u 4got this..all of it..jus 4 one afternoon of bitchin???
thank u..
u hv shown me yr tru colours..
and u hv left an indelibe impression in my mind..tht of deceit and betrayal
thank u..
bitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home