views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

*+^STEP INTO MA SHUZ*+^

i dun understand how people can just judge others...like..."yeah she sux"...or.."she is a BITCH!!!"
step into their shoes....
step into my shoes....
for a day.
see how my life are...what im goin thru...
im tired...exhausted n worn out...of bein JUDGED...MISUNDERSTOOD...
Ppl dunno me....or my intentions...what i think feel and hope....
everywhere i turn there's misunderstandings...hatred...confusion...suspicion...
why??
what have I dun....what has anyone done?
tht der will be such confusion n awkwardness wid sum....such love for sum....such hatred for sum...in 4 mnths...
all i ask is...HEAR ME OUT...WHT I GTA SAY...Wont take much time...don walk away...
i love u all!!!!!no one less no one more.....
but please don judge me....u dunno wt this gurlz goin thru...gimme a chance...ill earn ur luv back..i'll do anything....ANYTHING at all.....cz ur tooooo good 2 lose....
mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
luv ya.....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
to
agr
razmatazmajjargas...
dey no hu dey r.....LOVE U ppl!!!!!!
n all d d oders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home