views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

*+^hehehe*+^

am i an idealistic asshhole r wot?
im jus hoppin frm d pan 2 d fire....one horrible situation to another n i jus think im gonna explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man life really sucks...
referrin 2 an earlier post....y do u guys judge me?if u hear stuff keep it in or take it out dude trust me r dun trust me tok to me r dun tok to me but dun deceive me n dun preach cz hey it won't work.choose hu u wanna choose no hard feelings....
ppl say"dun tell anyone!"....duz tht have any meanin nemore?i trust ppl 4 a reason they've all ditched me n left me in d lurch...
u smile n hug n laff.....y dis shit f d fakeness jus 4get it!
ul BITCH behind my backs fight over small stupid things n jus act really weird wen i ask ul say "nothing ya!"and then u turn around n bitch...i was an idealistic asshole to think ppl wud believe me...ppl hu i tht were my best frnds....ppl hu i tht i cud turn to in times like these...it's like...now i've got NO ONE to turn to...no...it's not self pity....it's my side which u dunno....dun wanna noe...
u jus gna blast n erupt n pour molten lava n me in d form f words n me n i jus stay there rooted to the spot everyday wen heck i dun even rem wt i did but the little that i have to offer is true u dun believe that either yeh i'm tired f tellin ul n explainin maself.....im at a loss wt do i do cz im jus so exhausted......hell....im comin 2 ya...yeh....d idealistic asshole...tata....god bless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home