views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

*+^WEIRD!!!*+^

2 days ago I realized how weird my dad actually is..i mean I know he’s my dad and I’m his daughter but how can u POSSIBLY love someone…or have that special “father-daughter” bond that we’re all supposed to have with someone who thinks you’re a non achiever…someone who thinks you have menial interests…someone who tells your mom…IN FRONT OF YOU…that he doesn’t have those feelings of love for you in the fatherly way???

It’s funny cause the equation is usually father daughter and mother son…but I CAN’T imagine having that sort of a relationship with him cause I can NEVER forgive him for saying what he said and doing what he did…I can’t imagine ANY father saying that about his child…specially not in FRONT of her….


And he’s the type who can be REALLY sweet at times but mostly he just NAGS NAGS NAGS and I don’t know what to do…even if I become an angelic daughter he WILL turn around and say.."I don’t like your halo!!!!"

I just can’t wait to become 21 or so..cause then I can MOVE OUT and get AWAY from him or else I’ll just kill myself trying to compromise.

I may not be the PERFECT daughter and I may sound REALLY selfish right now but…all the frustration is just BUILDING up…cause when he shouts at my mum she can shout back but I can’t and so I’m up to my ears in SHOUTS and SCREAMS and insults…

And yeah he may not have the best time either but I WISH he would understand…instead of applying one of his two remedies to everything…either hit or shout!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr……………
Signing off….
God bless…..

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Prasoon said...

This is really really wierd. Dad says, i don't love my daughter, believe me this is unheard. not that i would add to your worries but this is really really strange stuff.. Well, never mind, i hope your mom would contemplate. You have such lovely friends, tho i know their love is no match to what your father could/should have given but its all of no help now,right??
One request- don't think of leaving home after you're 21-you sound like an american.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home