views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

*+^daniel bedingfield*+^

If you're not the one, then why does my soul feel glad today.
If you're not the one, then why does my hand fit yours this way.
If you are not mine, then why does your heart return my call..
If you are not mine, will I have the strength to listen at all..
I'll never know what future brings.
But I know you are here with me now.
Will make it through..And I hope you are the one I share my life with.
I dun wanna run away.
But I can take it..
I don't understand.
If I'm not made for you..
then why does my heart tell me that I am..
Is there any way that I can stay in your eyes~
If I don't need you, then why am I crying on my bed.
If I don't need you, then why does your name resound in my head..
If you're not for me, then why does this distance name my life.
If you're not for me, then why do I dream with you as my wife.
I don't know why is so faraway.
But I know that this made just truth.
Will make it through..
And I hope you are the one I share my life with.
And I wish that you could be the one I die with.
And I praying you are the one I buried my heart with.
I hope I love you all my life.
I dun wanna run away.
But I can take it.. I don't understand.
If I'm not made for you..
Then why does my heart tell me that I am.
Is there any way that I can stay in your eyes~.
.Cause I miss you..
But in soul so strong that it takes my breath away..
And I breath you into my heart then pray for the strength to extend today.
Cause I love you..
Where is the wrong did it lie as though I can be with you tonight.
And know my heart is by your side.
I dun wanna run away.But I can take it.. I don't understand.
If I'm not made for you..
Then why does my heart tell me that I am.
Is there any way that I can stay in your eyes~..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home