views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Friday, January 14, 2005

*+^be careful what u wish for*+^

Be careful what you wish for
Might be better than you thought
But when the dream is over
It can never be forgot

The past was always easy
Thought only of myself
It never used to hurt me
To put things on the shelf

But when your soulmate gives true love
Thoughts begin to blur
He is sent from up above
You only think of him

New hopes and dreams every day
The heart is never wrong
Fireworks in every wayI
s this where I belong

But now I know the answer
Fate rears its ugly headI
see that I’m a cancer
To the life he has ahead

He was all that mattered
But did he ever know
Those hopes and dreams are shattered
So hard to let them go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home