views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

*+^December love story*+^

Me

I like sleeping in your arms
Making me feel like a child
I sleep soundly
For stupor always hit me

I like seeing you smile
Life seems so wonderful for you
I could feel the hidden sadness
A mystery I may never know

I like hugging you to sleep
Touching your bare skin
Caressing your back
InnocentlyI like lying on your tummy

An unexplained comfort
Soothing
Heavenly
I gave you companionship

Giving heat
Showing you only one sign
Did you get it?
You know I like you

I admit I do
I can waste my love on you
It shows that I am still human
I gave it up

But not to a point of nothing left
I guess I could still turn back
Even if I am hurt at the end
I know I can Still live
And move on

I gave you satisfaction
Giving love
Showing you one signal
Guess you refused it
I accept it
I have to admit defeat

Wasting my love on you
Guess I am only human
Not a superman
I need affection too
I need reciprocation

Maybe I am selfish
Maybe I am weak
But I am only human
I can never predict
Our future
I can never read you correctly
Guess I can only enjoyOur December love story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home