views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

*+^what is it meant to be?*+^

You gave me a feeling of instability
Blowing hot and cold
Showing me opposite signals
Yet I took it

I know you are lonely
You just need company
When you needed me To fulfill
The empty spot within
I filled it up
But not to the brim
For I will never satisfyThat emptiness
Perhaps I am not him

You made me happy
Gave me sadness
Concurrently
Making me confused
Giving me puzzles
To solveI know you are lonely
All along You only needed companionship Temporarily

When someone Anyone
Is needed to fill that empty spot
I filled it up
But not to the brim
For I will never satisfy
That emptiness
Perhaps I am not her

You made me feel neglected
Gave me attention Concurrently
Making me confused
Giving me fragmentsTo piece
I took it Willingly
You gave me
Fantasies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home