views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

*+^paradise...mmmuah!*+^

Paradise is something I think we has humans all long for. Some great existence of some far off land, an isolated space in our minds; a fable we all imagine in diverse ways. I have a paradise, my seclusion, my fairytale.I step out of the black, gloomy, and solitary room of worthlessness and at once my face is warmed by the nurturing sun. My body tingles with enthusiasm and I can feel the sensation of bliss to my very core. My feet are welcomed by the soft blanket of sand beneath them and my ears drink up the reverberation of waves crashing upon a close by shore. Ever so slowly I open my eyes and take in the splendor which has been bestowed upon me, this is no delusion; this is my ecstasy. Liberated from the shadows and granted eternal dwelling in this heaven I laugh aloud. Poetically I spin in dancing circles as the sun’s rays cascade around me capturing my soul for all eternity, but that’s ok for this is my paradise. I run towards the fascinating turquoise blue ocean with its white sandbars extending beyond my eyes’ vision of the horizon. The first touch of the sea water sends chills down my spine though the water is not cold. It is chills from the pure exhilaration that my whole body is experiencing, at this realization of total sovereignty. Resisting enticement no longer I dive into the waves and allow the ocean to embrace every inch of my body. I feel the water run through each tress of my hair, washing my body of all the darkness and rinsing away all the hurt, such purification. I swim for hours never becoming fatigued. Finally I lay on the shore with the waves rolling around me, the wet sand my bed and the never ending blue skies my blanket. Could life be any superior then this?It is then that I hear footsteps behind me. I jump to my feet but I am not alarmed for these footsteps are familiar. I turn and realize that you have found me and my heart sings. Running to you I leap into your arms, you catch me and I know now that this is real and not a hallucination, for I can feel your heart beating next to mine. I take your hand and lead you to the waves, to serenity, to paradise……My paradise.Do you dare to believe, in paradise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home