views of a teen rebel

this is just a simple online journal where i write down all my thoughts,poems and basically whatever i cant tell other people.enjoy reading.!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

*+^THE MOST PROFOUND THANK YOU*+^

hey sweetie..
firstly...
mmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
and secondly...
ssssssssooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
now down to business
ur d one who brings my brain down to earth
ur frankness helps me more than anyone's deception
and ur smile brings more light to me than a bag of chocolates!
it's so so good knowing that ur there...u noe...jus a call away....
n that u should noe bout me 2.
i'm glad we're friends sanchi...
cz it's summin i wouldn have wanted to miss out on
n thanks for shouting at me wen i was wrong
sorry 4 d times i pissed u off
n i want u to know that u'l ALWAYS have my shoulder to cry on or lean on
i love u!
dunno wt i would've dun widout ya
:D :D :D :D
i dun have words to express wt i wanna tell u.
n u better believe it gurl...
u rok!
mmmuuuah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home